Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday à la Moss!

On my better days? I fancy myself the bookish, Midwestern, sedate version of Kate Moss. (On my worse days I think I look like the love child of Axel Rose and Janice from The Muppets, but that’s another matter entirely.) And few things bring me quite as much joy as being able to recreate Kate’s effortless cool with items from right here at shopbop.

This classic Kate look starts with gray J Brand skinnies, a white V-neck tee (I love the little pocket on LNA’s) and a studded gladiator. (Even better? These L.A.M.B. ones are on sale.) Ray-Ban Wayfarers are a hipster essential this season, and a Thea Grant pendant is the perfect combination of sweetly pretty and found-object cool. A slouchy black bag (I love Rebecca Minkoff's) stores all manner of must-haves.
(Photo courtesy of Jezebel.)

No comments: