Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What’s New

The upside of buying gifts for yourself? None of that annoying I-hope-they-like-it anxiety. Happy Birthday to me!
Incredibly soft and beautifully crafted, this is the kind of piece that (like me!) only gets better with age. No matter that I’m just going to Chicago to visit my sister for the weekend, I’ll be the picture of well-traveled chic with this slung over my shoulder. Giorgio Brato Double Handle Shoulder Bag
What better time to treat yourself to something you’ve had your eye on than your birthday? Over skinnies or leggings, with shorts, skirts, and dresses, these tough-yet-sexy Marc boots are destined to be my new footwear BFF. Marc by Marc Jacobs High Heel Belted Bootie, Wheat
Like a grown-up version of the one my best friend gave me (that I subsequently lost on the playground) at my eighth birthday party. Jorge Morales, Interlocking Circles Necklace
Searching for just the right gift for yourself? Shop all sorts of options in What’s New.

No comments: