Friday, June 13, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What’s New

My weakness? Luxe, feminine versions of menswear-inspired styles.
James Perse brings the humble thermal to a haute new level. The slim fit and touch of cashmere makes this grunge-era classic feel all grown up.
James Perse Cashmere V Neck Thermal Tee
I had a vintage version of something like this a long time ago, but it never fit quite right and had that odd used-clothing-store smell that no amount of dry cleaning can remove. Of course this Rag & Bone one is about a thousand times better. Rag & Bone Double Breasted Tux Vest
The Easy Rider look I love in a fitted, feminine silhouette. This is one of those where-have-you-been-all-my-life pieces I’ll wear forever. Catherine Malandrino Cropped Leather Jacket
Your fashion weakness? Find it right here in What’s New.

No comments: