Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What’s New

Yesterday was one of those not-enough-hours-in-the-day days, so today, I’m looking for some comfort clothes.
I’ll start with just about the softest thermal tee I’ve ever touched. And, as if that weren’t enough, they went and added too-cute-for-words stars to the mix. Free People - Fading Stars Thermal Crew Tee
I’m a Splendid faithful through and through. I’m pretty sure part of my closet could pass as one of their showrooms, which can only mean this cozy cardi will be a welcome addition. Splendid - Slub Jersey Cardigan
Now, even the comfiest girls need to change out of the sweats once in a while, but I’m staying à l’aise with this easy-to-wear, easy-to-dress-up little creation. Theory - Trois Combo Short Dress
Find the pieces that put you at ease today, in What’s New.

No comments: