Thursday, July 3, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What’s New

The fancy friends I’ll be spending July 4th weekend with aren’t much for down-home backyard barbeques. (But frankly, neither am I.) Three picks for my fashion-forward Fourth follow.
Like something Sigourney Weaver's character would’ve worn in The Ice Storm, this elegant-without-trying style from Issa is ideal for watching fireworks from fifteen floors up with a glass of Sancerre. Issa Sexy Long Halter Dress
Silver offsets my (sunless—I’m Irish) tan nicely, and the hushed clinking sound these make when I move my arm is downright addictive. Adina Reyter Tiny Twist Bangles-Set of 3
I’ll admit it: I’m a latecomer to the whole platform party, but these sophisticated-yet-sexy, timeless-yet-on-trend Studio Pollini sandals have made me a believer. (And of course they have the impeccable craftsmanship this venerable brand is known for.) Studio Pollini Cutout Platform Sandal
You’ve seen my essentials for a fashionable Fourth, now find yours, right here, in What’s New.

No comments: