Tuesday, July 1, 2008

First Fashion: Our Faves from What’s New

In the interest of full disclosure, when it comes to fashion I pretty much never stray from the classic. But when a girl has options like this, why on earth would she?
I’ve had a minor (okay, major) obsession with Lauren Merkin handbags since I started working at shopbop three years ago, and this casual yet sophisticated clutch is fueling the flames. Lauren Merkin - Ava Textured Clutch
I love a slim jean, but I’ve never quite jumped on the skinny bandwagon. This pair lets me rock the sleek style, while the dark wash caters to my timeless inclination. GoldSign - Foxy Straight Leg Jean
When I’m feeling the need to branch out from my standard go-tos, Helmut Lang is my brand. In a light corduroy, this jacket is perfect for cool summer nights and not-quite-cold fall days. Helmut Lang - Shawl Collar Motorcycle Jacket
Find your own brand of classic with a cool twist in What’s New.

No comments: