Monday, July 14, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites From What's New

My boyfriend’s ex invited us to her huge Hamptons wedding at the end of August. A brief description of said ex? Pretty, successful, funny, and unfailingly kind. Needless to say, I’m in the midst of a full-on fashion freakout. My current what-the-hell-should-I-wear frontrunners follow:

Creative draping gives this style a couture sort of vibe that says “I’m fashion-forward and arty, but still respect that this is a formal event.” Mint Jodi Arnold Strapless Drape Dress
I always reach for Shoshanna when I need to feel fantastic—girl knows to cut a dress that flatters. Plus, my shoulders are the only part of my body I don’t have some major hang-up about, and this shows them off nicely. Shoshanna Scallop Dress
So ladylike and elegant. The color goes great with the gold Pedro Garcia sandals I’m going to wear. (And the permanently-filled glass of champagne I’m planning to have in my hand.) Lauren Merkin Diana Satin Clutch
Those difficult events in life? So much easier to get through with great fashion on your side. Get yours right here in What’s New.

No comments: