Friday, May 30, 2008

First Fashion: The Best of What’s New

For me, most days are classic days, and today I have three excellent reasons to keep that trend going.
If I could wear Velvet every day of the week, I would, and lucky for me, this dress is bringing me one step closer to that goal. Dressed up or down, it’s perfection. (Velvet - Becca Dress)
A timeless trench is a wardrobe must-have, and this little ditty from Rag & Bone is about as classic as they come. I know I’ll wear it for years. (Rag & Bone - Mac Trench)
The silhouette is pure elegance, yes, but this pair’s true beauty is on the inside. A padded footbed makes wearing them the equivalent of walking on clouds, and the hidden platform gives height without taking me into ankle-twisting territory. (Theory - Bijan Patent Pump)
You know there’s more. Find it in What’s New.

No comments: