Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Fashion: The Best of What’s New

Countless examples of modern chic arrive at shopbop every day, and we’d be doing you a disservice if we didn’t tell you we find a few eye-catching standouts to covet each and every one of those days. That’s why we’re bringing you First Fashion, your morning look at our favorites in What’s New. Have some style with your coffee.

Today, three equally snazzy pieces have caught my eye:

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a little handbag obsessed or, more specifically, ridiculous-to-the-point-of-embarrassment obsessed. I embrace it, and this little wonder is a perfect example why. The subtly distressed leather will wear so well, and it’s even big enough to carry my laptop. (Foley + Corinna Savvy Tourista Bag, in Dark Brown)






This year has marked a real movement toward eco-friendly fashion, and I hope it turns into a long-term trend. Signs it’ll stick are good when big names like Theory take on the cause. Their organic linen line is as fantastically classic as it is earth friendly, which translates to very. (Theory Organic Linen Tendreil Dress, in Natural)






The first suede item of the pre-fall season has arrived at shopbop, and I’ve been waiting for this day since the fall shows in February. I’m already working on figuring out a way to work these gorgeous pumps into my current repertoire. Oh, and the deep plum color? Divine. (Kate Spade Karolina Suede Pump, in Plum)

Want to see more? Check out What’s New.



No comments: