Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What's New

I just got back from a long weekend in NYC and as I unpacked my suitcase I realized I could have done a way better job packing! Here are three items from What’s New that I wish I had with me.
The weather was fantastic, but it was still a little chilly for my morning bagel run. This soft striped cardigan from McQ would have kept me cozy and cute!
Central Park was incredibly green and sunny. In real life I wore skinny jeans and a tank, but I wish I could have complemented all that chlorophyll in this breezy jersey dress from Ella Moss.
On a post-brunch window shopping stroll through Williamsburg, I was inspired by the eccentric, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces in the boutiques. This one from Alkemie has that same “not quite perfect but still elegant” feel I love.

No comments: