Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Fashion: The Best of What’s New

Countless examples of modern chic arrive at shopbop every day, and we’d be doing you a disservice if we didn’t tell you we find a few eye-catching standouts to covet each and every one of those days. That’s why we’re bringing you First Fashion, your morning look at our favorites in What’s New. Have some style with your coffee.



I’m a sucker for a sharp wit and I will tell you, Elizabeth and James’ unexpectedly punk Feather James Blazer had an immediate effect on the size of my pupils. A quality, tailored blazer with four (yes, four!) buttons at the cuffs and an outrageous feather trim, all in a non-committal, nod-to-formal coal made my heart pitter-patter.






The girly-girl eyelet lace and fraying edges make Joie’s Parker Top perfect for a carefree, romantic summer evening at the lake. Feet in the water, stars in the sky…when’s my vacation?









I literally cannot keep my skinnies in my closet. Besides the fact that I’m a slob in denial, the reason for this is that if I could, I would wear skinny denim every day of the week. Thank you, William Rast, for with your just-distressed-enough Kristin Ultra Skinny Ankle Jean you have given me what I desire. Springtime heaven is ankle-length denim.

No comments: