Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Fashion: The Best of What’s New

Today has found me drawn to brown, not so uncharacteristically, and one gorgeous shot of color.
Every summer I find a pair of sandals that I love and wear until there’s nothing left to them, and with these in my closet, this year will be no exception. They’re basic, adorable, and offer a level of comfort rarely found in barely-there flat sandals. (Corso Como - Marice T Strap Sandal)
Maybe it’s the natural kick I’ve been on or maybe it’s that whole notion of flying away that feathers conjure, but when these little wonders crossed my desk, I knew I was in love. They add a dramatic flair to any look, and they do it without weighing down my lobes. (Ra Creations - Lolita Feather Earrings)
I’m a girl who loves her neutrals, but I’m a sucker for a rich dollop of purple too. This little frock is elegant and sweet and so perfect for every wedding, party, and feeling-flirty night summer has in store. (Alexander Wang - Tank Wrap Dress with Pleat Detail)
That’s only the beginning. Find more in What’s New.

No comments: