Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Fashion: The Best of What's New

Kenneth Jay Lane, Rebecca Taylor, and The Lake and Stars feed my need for individual style.
I’ve got a soft, squishy place in my heart for Kenneth Jay Lane’s creatively out-there designs. They always manage to cheer me up or change my accessories perspective. The Block Link Necklace is one of those change-my-perspective pieces: totally off-beat, larger-than-life, and completely out of the ordinary.
I love the tailored look a pencil skirt gives an outfit, and this one from Rebecca Taylor is no exception. The buckle detail and contrast stitching give it a unique edge, and I love the subtle slit at the back.
Pretty and quirky, the Make-Up Room Bralette from The Lake & Stars adds a little somethin’ extra with an unexpected crisscross detail at the hook-and-eye clasp. The matching bikini brief ups the sex appeal with a flirty bow.
Find all these and more in What’s New.

No comments: