Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What’s New

Today finds me paying sartorial homage to the Phish shows of my misspent youth. No more cheap patchouli for me though, I’m all about a posh hippie look now.
One thing that annoyed me about clothing purchased in jam band parking lots? You always saw your exact same top on about twenty-five other girls. Alas, I’ll never have that problem in this new bohemian piece. One of those once-in-a-lifetime fashion finds, its print and cut makes it feel decidedly sophisticated, and the drawstring waist makes it extra flattering. (What Comes Around Goes Around Fiji Top)
Woodstock meets the Upper East Side! Dip-dye never looked so luxe and cashmere never felt so free-spirited. Sure, I probably won’t be wearing this until at least September, but it was one of those love-at-first-sight sweaters I simply needed to have. (Vince V Neck Sweater)
Loop this around my neck and suddenly I’m Talitha Getty, Jade Jagger or some other equally chic bohemian-jetsetter type. It's a shopbop exclusive and the color saturated palette is perfect with summer whites. (A Peace Treaty Divon Long Scarf)

No comments: