Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Fashion: Our Favorites from What's New

I had my fashion coming of age on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, so anything black with an avant-garde edge is certain to capture my eye. (And my heart.)

The ultimate luxe layering piece. I love this over a tank for day or on its own with a few delicate necklaces for night. Bop Basics Cashmere Button Front Halter Vest

Drapey Italian cashmere in a brilliantly unexpected, hooded, oversized shape. This one’s sure to be in heavy rotation. Bop Basics Cashmere Athletic Hooded Poncho
Provocative? Of course, but also sophisticated, beautifully crafted, and utterly wearable. The boot that brings slouchy cashmere and stretchy leggings to a chic new level. LD Tuttle Serpent Slouch Over The Knee Boot
Your signature fall styles? Find them right here in What’s New.

No comments: